At testus.in, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) to protect those rights. If you believe that any material appearing on our website (testus.in) infringes on your copyrights, you may send us a notification in accordance with the DMCA.
To file a copyright infringement claim, please provide us with the following information:
- Your full name and contact information, including an email address
- The name of the copyright owner and any representatives authorized to act on their behalf
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- The specific URL on our website where the infringing material is located
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner
Please email the above information to [email protected], and we will promptly investigate the matter and take appropriate action.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain the integrity of our website and protecting the intellectual property rights of others.